Teazak Mint Flavors
Mint is one of the revitalizing ingredients in several foods, especially drinks and desserts. It contains methanol which gives out the cooling effect. The most common drink is mint tea. Peppermint which is a combination of spearmint and watermint is used to make this tea. Popularly produced in Asia, it is served both hot and cold. At Fernweh Agro, we offer you the refreshing blue tea and Maghrebi mint Assam black tea, which you can buy from our online store.
To get the mildly sweet and light minty taste here is how to brew it well:
- Try using loose leaves instead of tea bags for the best flavour. However, tea bags also work fine if used well.
- Try using a glass teapot along with the strainer or pyramid infuser.
- Use filtered water and boil it to a temperature of 200-208℉ (93-96℃), a little less than a full boil.
- Before pouring the boiled water into the teapot, heat it up a little with steam to avoid temperature drop.
- Next, add around 2 teaspoons of mint tea for every cup. However, you can still make your own adjustments.
- Next, cover the teapot for approximately 4-5 minutes and allow the flavours to steep in.
- Once done, strain the tea and savour every sip of it.
Recommended intake: 1-2 cups in a day.
Calorie content: No calories.
Caffeine content: No caffeine content.