Teazak Herbal Flavors
Herbal tea is one of the most effective ways to relieve your stress and calm yourself down. At Fernweh Agro, you can buy various organic teas including the ginger, Elaichi flavours among many others. To experience the best flavours, it is essential that the tea is well brewed.
- Teacup and teapot
- Herbal tea
- Tea strainer or pyramid infuser
- Optional add-ons: Sugar, honey, lemon, etc.
Choose the flavour and type of herbal tea according to your choice and get it brewing:
- Heat some water to the boiling temperature, i.e., 212℉ bringing it at a rolling boil. You should heat at least 2 cups of water.
- Add a pyramid teaspoon or 3-4 grams of loose leaves for every cup of water, or else just use the tea bags.
- Allow it to brew for a while. Approximately 3-4 minutes and let the flavours steep in.
- Once done, strain it well.
- At last, you can add additional ingredients or sweeteners to make your tea even more intense and delicious.
Recommended intake: Not more than 3-4 cups a day.
Calorie content: 37 calories for every 100 grams.
Caffeine content: No caffeine.