Buy citrus tea available online at Fernweh Agro both in loose leaf and tea bags, at affordable prices. A traditional tea originated in Korea, which has been there for over 100 years. It is a herbal flavoured tea with an enticing taste. The citrus flavour tea is made from citrus fruits. It isn’t just about its taste, but also the ample nutritional benefits.
Even though citrus tea is not as widely consumed, neither is as popular as lemon or other teas, it has a list of health benefits it offers. These include:
- Boosts immunity system: This tea has a high content of vitamin-C which wards off several infections including the common cold, reduces inflammation, and immunizes the system cells.
- Fast recovery from exercise: Citron contains ample vitamin C which is an antioxidant. It helps in the reduction of radicals after exercising. It reduces the stress of exercise on the body leading to faster recovery from fatigue.
- Reduction of cancer risk: Citrus contains phytochemicals. These help in reducing the inflammation along with the reduction in cell damage levels. It slows down the rate of growth of cancer cells along with damage to DNA.
- Skin complexion: Being rich in vitamin-C, it provides the right supplements to the skin making it look rich and vibrant.
- Antibiotic properties: It helps in suppressing fever along with relieving sore throats, with the antibiotic properties that it offers.