Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.
Pineapple ooalong tea.
This tea’s smooth, exotic and earthy flavor is perfectly brightened by the tropical sweetness of pineapple. The tea is made from the leaves, buds, and stems of the Camellia sinensis plant.
Oolong tea is partially fermented, black tea is fully fermented, and green tea is unfermented. Oolong tea is used to sharpen thinking skills and improve mental alertness.
A fantastic compilation of sweet and savory that is uniquely delicious!
Bathe your thirst with the sorcery of pineapple infused with oolong. Sing your dreams with this bright refreshing cup of tea after a meal or on a starry afternoon.
The liquor splashes the bumble bae tone and has the tangy aroma of Pineapple blending with the Oolong character of Tea.
How to make oolong Tea?
Servings - 2
Preparation time - 2 minutes
Brewing time - 4 minutes
- 1 cup of water
- 2 sachets of Pineapple Oolong tea
- Pour water in the kettle and bring it to boil.
- Turn off the heat once the water reaches a temperature of 70°-90°.
- Put the 2 sachets of Pineapple Oolong tea in the kettle and close the lid.
- Open the lid after 3-4 minutes and strain the tea.
Voila! You now have a magical potion in your cup.
Besprinkling the tangy aroma of Pineapple coalescing with clement Oolong character, the liquor strews the palate engulfed in delectable Pineapple tone. Revealing the Citrus note, the liquor unrolls the remarkable Oolong character with splashing mellow Pineapple notes towards the end. The liquor further splashes the bumble bae tone and has the tangy aroma of Pineapple blending with the Oolong character of Tea.
The authentic, herbal & natural flavored tea comprises of a lot of essential taste makers like oolong tea, pineapple, apricot and many more. The main ingredient pineapple adds to the essence of the tea with a soothing, pleasant aroma and addictive taste.
- Pineapple: its enzymes can ease digestion, contains disease fighting antioxidants and boosts immunity.
- Oolong Tea:it prevents diabetes, improve heart health, helps to lose weight and improves brain functioning.
- Apricot: it is high in antioxidants, promotes heart health, boost skin health and high in potassium.
We the globetrotters bought the best from around the globe for you to serve you the best the in town. We believe in following the right track so that we can justify our being with the best we can serve.