Darjeeling Uppercrust Second Flush
DARJEELING UPPERCRUST ORGANIC SECOND FLUSH BLACK TEA
The pleasant aroma drooling around the scenes and giving you feel of the place where the cold drops from the cloud touch the ground. Surrounded by this serene weather, the original Second Flush Balck Tea marks its origin in the majestic lands of the seven sisters. Calmness of these lands leads to the majestic taste, flavor and aroma of Black Tea.
Gardened during the second flush of the harvest season, the fresh leaves adorned in silver tips are dried to let it bloom beautifully as a perfect cup Darjeeling Upper Crust Organic Second Flush Black Tea. The tea has trippy greenish color and has Light Yellow Liquor appearance.
How to make DARJEELING UPPERCRUST ORGANIC FIRST FLUSH BLACK TEA ?
Preparation Time -2 minutes
Brewing time -4 minutes
- 1 cup of water
- 2 sachets of DARJEELING UPPERCRUST ORGANIC Infused with a mellow leafy aroma, the liquor glides past the palate, bequeathing a mature taste complementing the Rich character of Darjeeling Second Flush Tea, fusing with a sweeter tone as the liquor dwindles towards the ending note.FLUSH BLACK TEA
- Pour water in the kettle and bring it to boil.
- Put the tea bag in an empty cup.
- Pure hot water in the empty cup.
- Wait for 3-5 min
Voila! You now have a magical potion in your cup.
Infused with a mellow leafy aroma, the liquor glides past the palate, bequeathing a mature taste complementing the Rich character of Darjeeling Second Flush Tea, fusing with a sweeter tone as the liquor dwindles towards the ending note.
Did you know? Having a good cup of Black tea could help your body fight many diseases and boost your heart health. So why wait? Start a new routine now! And give your soul a healthy place to live in.
- All the statements and medicinal qualities mentioned are general perspectives and should not be taken as medical advice. It is not a replacement for your medicine or any medication you take. We do not confer any tea as a cure for any disease.